My latest Sherlock Holmes short story Miss Violet Dixon (deceased)

My latest Sherlock Holmes short story Miss Violet Dixon (deceased)
The front cover created with Gimp with help from Aubrey Watt on You Tube.

Monday 7 January 2013

Today finds me out of bed and dressed...wonder of wonders after the really nasty run in with the Norovirus. A night of wall to wall vomiting was not pleasant and as both me and Alex had it, things were not good! Fortunately, our rushes to the loo were staggered (in more senses than one!). We have been like Zombies, brain running at 33rpm, feeling like our ribs had been beaten with iron bars! Yesterday was better, we both managed a Weetabix (we couldn't keep a sip of water down before!) and just lay in bed and slept..and slept! Today we both woke with a tight chest feeling rough but better, if that makes sense, still, we improve!

My Sherlock Holmes short story is getting hits at Smashwords, glad I managed to upload it before the Norovirus took hold. Read a chunk and give me some feedback, pop along and download 33% of it as a freebie. Find it here https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/271477   Scroll down and you will see the downloads page and from there, select whatever 'flavour' your ebook reader needs. You will like it, I enjoyed researching it and writing it ; )

Dick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment